Photo by http://jscottphotography.com
Indiana Bastille Day is looking for volunteers! Come and hang out with the Sixies and members of the Alliance Francaise of Indianapolis. Perks are included! Help with a variety of activities, such as:
- Setup & decoration (7am-11am)
- Tear down (11pm – done)
- Clean up (next morning)
- Sell glow sticks (7-10:30pm)
- Sell beer/wine tasting tickets (must be 21 or older) (4pm-10pm)
- Help at the Lantern Workshop booth
- Face painting (5pm-9:30pm)
- Petanque referree (5pm-9:30pm)
- Sell French goods (5pm-9:30pm)
Join an enthusiastic team of volunteers!
Contact us to get on our volunteer mailing list and participate in our regular meetings. Meet other people who love the French culture. Find out how you can assist. Help put on the best Indiana Bastille Day celebration EVER!